Go ahead- I dare you

Kenneth Brown

Captain
This is a quote from Ron Woodgeard, and I agree 100%. No exceptions this time. Anybody wanna try this?<br /><br />Go Ahead - We Dare You ! <br /><br />Enter Mexico illegally. Never mind immigration quotas, visas, international law, or any of that nonsense. <br /><br />Once there, demand that the local government provide free medical <br />care for you and your entire family. Demand bilingual nurses and doctors. <br /><br />Demand free bilingual local government forms, bulletins, etc. <br /><br />Procreate abundantly. Deflect any criticism of this allegedly irresponsible reproductive behavior with, "It is a cultural United States thing. You would not understand, pal." <br /><br />Keep your American identity strong. Fly Old Glory from your rooftop, <br />or proudly display it in your front window or on your car bumper. <br /><br />Speak only English at home and in public and insist that your children do likewise. <br /><br />Demand classes on American culture in the Mexican school system. <br /><br />Demand a local Mexican driver license. This will afford other legal rights and will go far to legitimize your unauthorized, illegal, presence inMexico. Insist that local Mexican law enforcement teach English to all its officers. Good luck! You'll be demanding for the rest of time. Because it will never happen, In Mexico or any other country in the world... <br /><br />Except right here. In the Land of the Naive. <br /><br />God Bless America---She needs it. <br /><br />Ron Woodgeard

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
Re: Go ahead- I dare you

This republic has it's ups n downs. It is this way by constitutional edict, and the popular vote of it's "citizens".<br />Wanna fix it? I'm with ya. "Let's roll".

Homerr

Commander

Count me in... Sounds fun!<br /><br />H.

18rabbit

Captain

Gotta add to Ron Woodgeard’s list: register and vote as if you were a citizen, even though you aren’t!

Fly Rod

Commander

:) Whatsa matter for u!!! <br /><br />U getta toooo!! mucha son in Texas!!! Pour fella, know "T" tup on u boat!!! Toooo mucha son on u head!!!! <br /><br />U'sa talk lika u no whatcha u no about!!!<br /><br />Toooosa bad the rest of the kuntree dosen't no what u talk about!!!!<br />U n mr woodgeard maka toooo much cense!!!! ;) :cool:

miloman

Lieutenant Junior Grade

wooooohoooo does this mean i can renounce my canadian citizenship and become american

tylerin

Commander

Send all your pesos home to MAMMA, so she can build the family a lil Hacienda

ZmOz

Captain

Woooohooooo! Looks like I'm going to mexico! :D <br /><br /><br />It really does **** me off when I see all these forms, signs, and even emplyees that speak spanish somewhere like the DMV. If you're going to come here and take all this stuff from our country the least you could do is learn to communicate with us... :mad:

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

Unfortunately we are putting the blame on the wrong group. It was the do gooder politician that let this happen, but every year there is pretty much the same group of idiots who let this take place in office every year. (yes, with some minor regional changes) Like sheep we vote for the same idiots (albeit with different names sometimes) whose position is interchangeable with every other idiot.<br /><br />There is little or no benefit to being a citizen of this country as rights and benefits are greater for immigrants than for the citizenry. Is there anyone in this country than doesn't know that there are several thousand illegals entering this country every day? They now want to grant voting rights to illegal aleins. God, I love the liberal mindset.<br /><br />If you hate the current state of affairs then you should speak with your vote. Not that that will matter. We had a woman in Milwaukee (she came in from New York, and was wealthy) handing out cartons of cigs to homeless drug addicts to vote for Al Gore. She was caught red handed and had over 20 witnesses - No charges pressed. This move is an insult to all of us who educated ourselves on the issues and voted our entitled one time and hoped the process worked. Now the immigrants are a voting block and need to be bought off with legislation and bribes and for that reason I don't see any hope in sight.<br /><br />Mr. President, what are you doing to prevent illegal immigration? Nothing, eh, why not? A concerned taxpayer and citizen.<br /><br />The trickle down costs to local governments in school taxes to pay for their education, increased police costs, etc., are absorded locally so what they do in Washington does affect us. The entitlement atmosphere has allowed, particularly youth, this rude and arrogant persona.

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Lets all be glad we (those that are) are citizens of a country that other would die just to get in to.<br /><br />On the topic of your post...GOOD LUCK :D <br /><br />Ken

18rabbit

Captain

...citizens of a country that other would die just to get in to.<br />
As I have stated before, people renouncing their citizenship is at an all-time high. <br /><br />And immigrants that are marrying US citizens are now starting to refuse their own American citizenship, as well. They want the benefits of living in America without the unfair burden of paying for more than they get in return. As a citizen, you don’t have that benefit.<br /><br />- Exactly who is crawling over each other to get into this country? The people that don’t have anything, are uneducated and unskilled.<br /><br />- Exactly who renounced their citizenship and left this country? The people that do have something and want to keep it...they are educated and have marketable skills.<br /><br />There is no value in being “middle class’ in America, and there is almost no one left here that has real money. The tax burden on middle-America is unknown anywhere else in the world.<br /><br />Fwiw, you would do well to pay attention to who the “rich” are during the Presidential campaigning. As defined during the Clinton administration, and carrying over into the Kerry campaign, “rich” is anyone that makes a public school teacher’s salary or more. Keep this in mind when you hear about the “rich” needing to pay more taxes... that's you they are talking about!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by 18rabbit:<br />
...citizens of a country that other would die just to get in to.<br />
As I have stated before, people renouncing their citizenship is at an all-time high. <br /><br />And immigrants that are marrying US citizens are now starting to refuse their own American citizenship, as well. They want the benefits of living in America without the unfair burden of paying for more than they get in return. As a citizen, you don’t have that benefit.<br />- Exactly who is crawling over each other to get into this country? The people that don’t have anything, are uneducated and unskilled.<br />
I live in Florida, where the Cubans wash ashore...some living, some dead.Do not tell pretend to tell me about the amount of desire or drive they exhibit to reach these shores!<br /><br />They leave everyone and everything they know.<br />They lash innertubes together.<br />They make thier 1951 Chevy flatbed trucks float, and propell them across 90miles of swift-flowing currents, and fickle,deadly sea-states to come here!<br /><br />They risk thier lives in no uncertain terms. Ask those who have made it what they think. If you arent afraid to poll a targeted culture, that is. The overwhelming majority of them who have made it, will tell you to your face they would risk it all again if need-be.<br />But they all have the freedom this country bestows, to denounce and protest,and .....But I just wish they would be rounded up and shipped-out, so they cannot case local airport security procedures for future attacks.<br />The concept of them breathing my air sickens me, but there is little I can do about that....But then, there are those amoung thier culture, who have restored my trust in mankind by becomming productive American citizens, who would not hesitate to serve thier country , with thier lives if required.<br />God bless them, because they are America. God, bless america.<br /><br /><br />
Originally posted by 18rabbit:<br />
<br /><br />- Exactly who renounced their citizenship and left this country? The people that do have something and want to keep it...they are educated and have marketable skills.<br /><br />There is no value in being “middle class’ in America, and there is almost no one left here that has real money. The tax burden on middle-America is unknown anywhere else in the world.<br /><br />Fwiw, you would do well to pay attention to who the “rich” are during the Presidential campaigning. As defined during the Clinton administration, and carrying over into the Kerry campaign, “rich” is anyone that makes a public school teacher’s salary or more. Keep this in mind when you hear about the “rich” needing to pay more taxes... that's you they are talking about!
That is absolutely correct,IMHO. Wealth is a totally relative thing. If we allow the elitists to define "rich/poor/middle income" to us, they will consistantly use thier figures for leverage. Most politicians want power. Regardless of what they try to tell you, just make your own decission, and base that decission upon fact,not feeling.<br />There was a song that keeps popping into my head from the post Vietnam War era by The Who, entitled, "We Wont Get Fooled Again". And many of us truely won't.

18rabbit

Captain

Do not tell pretend to tell me about the amount of desire or drive they exhibit to reach these shores!
Yup! It’s the exact same thing that is going on south of Cuba, too. Cubans are doing anything they can to get into Jamaica, where the average salary is $40/week and most people live in poverty.<br /><br />I doubt if Cubans even consider going north (US) vs. south (Jamaica). I image they will do anything to get out from under Fidel…anywhere, any way. This past winter I was able to spend some time informally with someone at the US embassy in Jamaica. This was one of the topics of our discussions. It would be in error to think Cubans want to come specifically to America.<br /><br />On the other hand, Jamaicans do! But they don’t necessarily want to stay here. They want to go to New York (or London)...to go shopping. :)

88spl

Petty Officer 1st Class

Two Americans, Bob and Jeff, decide to open a bungee-jumping business in Mexico. <br /><br />They set up on the square of a small village. Bob jumps, bounces at the end of the cord, and flies back up by the platform. Jeff isn't able to catch his friend, but he notices he has a few cuts and scratches. <br /><br />Bob falls again, bounces, and comes back up. This time, he is bruised and bleeding. Again, Jeff misses him. The third time it happens, Bob comes back pretty messed up - he's got a couple of broken bones and is almost unconscious. Luckily, Jeff finally catches him and says, "Holy cow, what happened? Was the cord too long?" <br /><br />Bob looks confused and says, "No, the cord was fine... but what the heck is a pinata?"

Skinnywater

Commander

Unfortunately we are putting the blame on the wrong group. It was the do gooder politician that let this happen, but every year there is pretty much the same group of idiots who let this take place in office every year. (yes, with some minor regional changes) Like sheep we vote for the same idiots (albeit with different names sometimes) whose position is interchangeable with every other idiot.
I like da way you talk uhhhuh... :)