Go ahead and vote!!!!

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Go ahead and vote!!!!

Maryann, no doubt about it. ;) <br /><br />But, if I was on that island as long as they were, Mrs. Howell would be looking pretty good :p

Carphunter

Commander

I'll write in my vote................Mrs. Howell.<br /><br />Man she was hot.<br /><br />.........ok, seriously...........The Professor. ;) <br /><br />(ya beat me to it GG) ;)

tylerin

Commander

I'll write in my vote................Mrs. Howell.<br />
I had you figured all wrong Carp I could have sworn you were going to go w/ the "Skipper" :D homeny... homeney...homeny :p

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Maryann. Ginger was too much of a 'Ho. :p <br /><br />Butch A.

Carphunter

Commander

The Skipper might hurt me. :( <br /><br />I'll take Mrs. Beaver any day..................... whoops, wrong show. :D

tylerin

Commander

Ward!!!! you were a little hard on the Beaver last night :D

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by tylerin:<br /> Ward!!!! you were a little hard on the Beaver last night :D
Dirtiest line in television history right there ;)

Carphunter

Commander

Quick is my middle name pal.<br /><br />Boy, thats a stupid middle name. :p <br /><br />Sorry if I made ya mad in the other thread. I was just joking. Sometimes I guess I carry it a little too far. I'll back-off a little.<br /><br />I have been warned by the Mods before, you would think I would have learned my lesson by now.<br /><br />Carpy will try to be a better member. :D <br /><br />(yeah, right).

gaugeguy

Captain

Did you have your sensitivity training today Carp? What's up with all the "I'm sorry's" :confused:

tylerin

Commander

Did you have your sensitivity training today Carp? What's up with all the "I'm sorry's"
Gauge, get Carp a tissue would you :p I can't stand watching bald guys cry :D