Gmail looking for an invite

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member
I am looking for a gmail invite. Please send it to rpf924@hotmail.com<br /><br />Thanks,<br />Bob_VT

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Gmail looking for an invite

Ok...I'll bite... what's a gmail??

spratt

Lieutenant

Google Mail...my son provided me with one...they are great with catsup and mustard, a few pickles and some onion (but they gotta be Vidalia Sweets)...

eeboater

Commander

BOB... I'LL SEND YOU ONE -- check your inbox.<br /><br />Sean

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by Fixin:<br /> :confused:
Ok, for you'se who ain't cultured...GMail is Google's answer to the FREE email rage, competing with Microsoft Hotmail, Yahoo Mail, etc...HOWEVER, it isn't publicly available, yet...the only way to get an account is to be provided access by Google (only a select number of individuals, and they have the ability to "Invite" other friends, others, who may like to try it out...eventually it should be available to everyone...but not for now...so, if you have one, you should feel elite... :cool:

spratt

Lieutenant

PS: I am willing to provide access if anyone is interested...when you get your account, you also can invite others...the good thing is you get a ton of space, and I guess it is at least as good as any other mail account...all backed by GOOGLE...<br /><br />I will now auction off two accounts at Gmail...what am I bid??? :D

spratt

Lieutenant

SBN, when it shows up, I will send the invite...nothing there yet...

spratt

Lieutenant

SBN, please mail your addy to smp_8101@yahoo.com...I still haven't received your email to the gmail address yet...perhaps you misspelled it?

spratt

Lieutenant

You should have it now...I forgot I had the gmail forwarded to my cable company email...I turned it off so I won't have that happen anymore...

Scaaty

Vice Admiral

Try www.MyWay.com for email no ads, no spam, no banners and no problem in 2 years 125mb storage now, and free

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

Got it! Thanks!<br /><br />Bob_VT