Glastron Carlson Value

Orgalus

Recruit
I'm hoping someone can help tell me the approximate value of 1978 Glastron Carlson.<br />We got a 1978 Glastron Carlson CVX (20') with an Evinrude Motor (200 hp) & "homemade" trailer. Only using it 4 or 5 times in the last 2 yrs, and not knowing anything except how to drive, and enjoy a boat, we've decided we may just sell it (last time used, kept stalling when trying to put it into gear - towed out of the lake). Can anyone give us a general idea of a minimum, average, and maximum price to consider selling it for? (boat, motor, & trailer together, or prices for each sold separately, in case someone requested) I checked the NADA Price Book, but the condition is unknown to me - The boat itself is in good condition, but with the stalling problem, I'm not sure what's wrong (it's been in storage since last trip). It could be anything from a new engine needed, to a screw needing tightened (although when we got it, 2 yrs ago, had an "overhaul" maintenance done $1,200 - new spark plugs/filter/oil/etc)and it's only been used a few times since - if we're gonna sell, I'd rather not put more money into it by taking it to a shop (???). It's only the engine condition that I'm not 100% sure about. Will be honest & tell what we know. Just need to know what to advertise it for. I appreciate any and ALL help.