GI Joe has been abducted!!!

Twidget

Commander
IRAQ_SOLD
<br />
toy.jpg
<br />
toyhead.jpg
<br /> Link to story I hope the toy can make a getaway. :)
IRAQ_SOLD
<br />Doh! I cant get the image of the toy being held hostage to post. Here is the link to the picture

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner
Re: GI Joe has been abducted!!!

Pretty desperate, I'd say. Even used the camoflauged M16 right out of the kit. You don't think if it was real, that they'd a used an AK47, do ya??

eeboater

Commander

I think they just shows their complete idiocy as well as desperation they are in right now. Iraq is now a nation controlled by people elected by their own citizens. Now they aren't fighting Big Bad USA. They are fighting themselves.<br /><br />Sean

gaugeguy

Captain

Must be one of those "alternative" age GI Joe's. Mine never came with kneepads :confused:

KennyKenCan

Commander

Oh gaugeguy,<br /><br />You really got me ROTFLMAO, with that one!<br /><br />You a sick puppy!

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Yeabuddy! And the terrorists must be loosing it. They left his BP on with a full weave of grenades! ROFLLH!!!

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

This really was pretty stupid.......they must be starting to relize how cowardly they look killing civilans and are trying to change their image.......allthough using toys probably aint gonna help :)

Twidget

Commander

I would hate to be Vanderford if he runs into a relative of someone who really was decapitated.

Homerr

Commander

Guageguy.... Sheeees...!<br /><br />HAHAHAA!!<br /><br />H.

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

I heard the NY Times was sticking by the story! But any idiot can see that is not a real US soldier, they all carry tools of torture like womens underwear.<br /><br />According to Dan Rather: Just because some think that the evidence has been falsified doesn't mean that the underlying truth isn't being presented. Mr. Joe is out there and we need to go get him..<br /><br />We now return you to reality.