Ghost post.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral
There is a post by Blu Lunch with no topic, no replies. You may have seen it. The topic's subject is invisable,or non-existent, yet the post is there.<br />Is it an Elvis?<br /><br />Waddup?<br /><br />Hey Blu Lunch, how you did dat?

62_Kiwi

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Ghost post.

Maybe he had nothing to say? :D

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by 62_Kiwi:<br /> Maybe he had nothing to say? :D
If so, why did he bother to even open his mouth? :p <br /><br />Boy, 12footer, we pacing the floor, here, or what? :D

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

If so, why did he bother to even open his mouth? <br /><br />Boy, 12footer, we pacing the floor, here, or what? <br />
<br /><br /><br />And if he did open his mouth, did he make a sound? :D <br />Pacin the floor for sure. My acid is refluxin over here big time.<br /><br />
18724682.philo.jpg

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

BLU LUNCH edited his post, deleting the topic as well as the text. With no topic we can't open the (empty) post to delete it, but it breaks no rules so why bother? :D .<br /><br />Grandiloquent's thread turned into an insult exchange and got poofed. :(

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by JB:<br /> BLU LUNCH edited his post, deleting the topic as well as the text. With no topic we can't open the (empty) post to delete it, but it breaks no rules so why bother? :D .<br /><br />Grandiloquent's thread turned into an insult exchange and got poofed. :(
I thought that Grand's thread was the most asinine thing I ever saw...he/she hasn't been back either, huh?<br /><br />as·i·nine adj. <br />Utterly stupid or silly: asinine behavior. <br />Of, relating to, or resembling an arse.

NYMINUTE

Captain

Let's assume that BLU LUNCH, just zoned out. It happens, DOESN'T IT??

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by NYMINUTE:<br /> Let's assume that BLU LUNCH, just zoned out. It happens, DOESN'T IT??
Hey....I'm proof.... look at my Avatar! :p