FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I centered myself over the engine and gently set the intake in place, and wondered why the new gasket (port) was still showing blue rings. All bolt holes aligned.
Yep. I am happy to be an American and to have a boat with (limited) resources to buy parts and be able to go to the lake. I have much more to be pleased with than most.