FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I’m getting no power to anything on my Yamaha 115 2 stroke I just recently bought. I hooked up the battery cables and have nothing. The trim doesn’t work, starter, ect. Nothing. Any clue what could be wrong?
I see what I think is the positive battery cable connected to the starter relay and the ground battery cable connected to the starter motor. If no power there then the battery cables, battery switch, battery, etc.. are kaput. Very strange but...