Getting Feisty

Gabby

Petty Officer 2nd Class
Re: Getting Feisty

DJ, spot on. I'd say what I normaly say but "Bing CENSORED-ing go" doesn't translate well!!!

Lest we forget, he also offered a few hundred pardons on eviction day.

D

DJ

Most have forgotten-I have NOT!

I have found true that those that persecute, for alleged crimes, are profoundly guilty-themselves.

Let's call them out.

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

xtraham said:
Hey, ya'll are the ones that wanted the ten commandments removed, and prayers removed, and all that, now you WANT an oath?
will ya make up your mind................

Agreed

OldMercsRule

Captain

Plainsman said:
OldMercsRule said:
**** Morris had some coments about this Scandal that seem to have some merit.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/articles/2007/03/the_phoniest_scandal_of_the_ce.html

The title of the article is: "The Phoniest Scandal of the Century (So Far)" Mark42: Please don't read this. JR
A scandal OMR? It's just another politcal witch hunt, hardley a scandal.

[colour=blue]Hey Eric! It is the title of **** Morris' article: not mine. Morris has an interesting take on this. I think he is very sharp. JR[/colour]

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

I have wrote to my Senators, a Dem and a Repub, and asked if there is more important issues to deal with than this type of political hogwash. Will post their response when I get it.

D

DJ

I'll say it again. Hillary fired-93+ We're arguing over eight?

Hypocrisy at it's finest. Trouble is, less than 20% of the American population knows what "hypocrisy" means. You know it and use it. Shame on you. However, since no morals, no shame-right?

What say you:

-Boom
-PW2
-12'r
-i386
-CJY, among others.

What say?

I want a "rational" explanation for why this is an issue for GWB and NOT the Clintons.

Gabby

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Hypocrisay. Adj. synonym for Liberal?

Gabby

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Lib's have a collective, national memory and attention span of about 5 minutes. They can concetrate on whatever "issue of the day" grabs their attention, but they know thay have no chance of ever presenting meaningful legislation nor solving any real problems because their problems are all perceived problems resulting from the fact they all suffer from a lack of reality in their pathetic lives and they only fight for the issue du jour as presented by whatever demographic momentarilly has the publics attention. Real issues, real answers, real problems don't exist because they can't think that far in advance. Midol is their answer to everything.

Plainsman

Rear Admiral

DJ said:
I'll say it again. Hillary fired-93+ We're arguing over eight?

Hypocrisy at it's finest. Trouble is, less than 20% of the American population knows what "hypocrisy" means.

What say you:

-Boom
-PW2
-12'r
-i386
-CJY, among others.

What say?

I want a "rational" explanation for why this is an issue for GWB and NOT the Clintons.

And these are not "left overs", President Bush appointed these poeple. None the less, I thought the President had the discrestion to fire these folks. Am I wrong?

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

DJ said:

I have found true that those that persecute, for alleged crimes, are profoundly guilty-themselves.

Let's call them out.

Someone elses eviction day is coming, Boys..... And I got real $ that says several Presidential pardons will be issued... Any takers?....:love:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

snapperbait said:
DJ said:

Let's call them out.

Someone elses eviction day is coming, Boys..... And I got real $ that says several Presidential pardons will be issued... Any takers?....:love:

What, is this the adherant of the POT calling the KETTLE black? There was never a more sickening list of felons that was ever pardoned than by the king of sleaze himself, Slick Willy!:|

D

DJ

Quote] Lib's have a collective, national memory and attention span of about 5 minutes. [/quote]

We think that. However, their (lib) memory stops at the Viet Nam War and Korea (if convenient).

WWII did not happen, in their minds. Neither did ethnic cleansing of Jews, criminals and just plain "undesirables" in their eye.

Liberalism is a religion. It is a religion of self and self importance. Global warming, the second religion, fosters that.,

I am judgementaL. When the other side admits they are, we'll get somewhere.

I'm not holding hope.

Gabby

Petty Officer 2nd Class

snapperbait said:
DJ said:

Let's call them out.

SB, you've been asleep at the switch. Despite your personal feelings about GWB, the fundamental difference between George and Bill is that George is a man of conviction. He BELIEVES in GOD and the Bible and Morals and doing the right thing as he see's it. Perhaps he isn't worthy of the office he holds in YOUR opinion, but he isn't an amoral adulterer who would randomly pardon criminals and sell the Lincoln bedroom.

Find all the perceived fault you want, and compare him to any previous president you want. But your comparison likened him to Bill, who would have sold the White House and Hillary's privates to the highest bidder. That man had no morals. GWB does. He won't pardon people like Bill did. If you truly believe that than your letting politics cloud your judgement.

Ask yourself this. Do you vote for the candidate, or do you just move the leve to D and let'er rip?

D

DJ

None the less, I thought the President had the discrestion to fire these folks. Am I wrong?

He does, it was excercised, by a former admin.-in FULL. The the end of the story is there isn't one..

Got an Issue!!? Call Ex-Pres. Bill C, or Hillary. Talk to them about 93+.

It is very sad that we let ourselves get poisoned by this juvenile (political) schoolyard bickering. I guess we pay these people to react on "emotion"-not facts.

Haut Medoc

Supreme Mariner

PFFFFFFFT..........:$
More Rehub whining about the blatent inefficientcy of Du....Er....GWB's admin....
He can't even get firing someone right.....
He is a joke......*ROLLEYES*.....
Pathetic.....
Or a pathetic joke.....:$

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

By Neocon logic, we should still be able to own slaves. Heck, past Presidents owned slaves. So why not Bush? Why should he be any different? Get a grip!

At some time in history, the right and moral thing needs to eventually become the accepted thing. No more excuses. No more using history as an excuse for endlessly repeating it. Your only excuse is that former Presidents did it too. Well, never let it be said that doing the right and moral thing started with President Bush. Why should he start now?

RubberFrog

Rear Admiral

That was weak willy. Why is it immoral for the president to fire someone?

Gabby

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Will check your history. The Democrats were the party of slavery. When the Republicans went south during reconstruction they imbraced the former slaves and put many in teh state house. IT was white southern Democrats that balked, and boycotted them and lynched them.

Yep, Democrats are ALL the honest, moral GOOD pols.

And for heavens sake, not everyone that agrees with the right is a Neocon, no more than all democrats are gay drug using liberals members of a college faculty.

Play nice.

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

The problems lie in the underlying motivations. These judges were dismissed "due to performance issues", yet I've seen no evidence of impropriety or lack of diligence. There is an appearnace of retribution in at least the case of the judge that appointed Fitzgerald to pursue Plamegate. Plus the appearance of shuffling the deck in hopes that certain GOP corruption investigations and prosecutions might take a different course with more "cooperative" apointees. Heck, these cases might just evaporate altogether. That would be Obstruction of Justice. High crime and misdemeanor - worthy. Far worse than fibbing about a few BJs.

Sorry for accusing you of being one of those Neocon persons, Gabby. I can see where that could be an "N" word to a true conservative. ;)