Get out the vote...

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander
Vote<br /><br />Just a note to say I hope you have registered to vote. <br />I, in no way, want to influence anyone's vote <br />or try to impose my intellectual views concerning the election, however, I do want to remind you of the change made in the voting schedule <br />due to the expected large turn out this year.<br /> <br />Republicans will vote on Tuesday, November 2nd.<br />Democrats will vote on Wednesday, November 3rd.<br />
48.gif

sloopy

Commander
Re: Get out the vote...

OK I will see you fellow voters on Wednesday! J/K I'm a Bush fan.

RetNav

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Just further proof that the Rep's will do anything to influence the vote their way.. :eek:

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Well, If the dems are so dumb, as Kerry attests them to be (after all they cannot figure out how and where to vote) then they just might fall for it Chief. :p

Link

Rear Admiral

LOL<br />Just did a couple hours ago :) I don't trust this towns little drop off places so I mailed it through the post office.

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

....just got back from voting at the local elementary school.<br /><br />BUSH<br />BUSH<br />BUSH<br />BUSH<br />BUSH<br />BUSH<br />BUSH<br />BUSH<br />BUSH<br />BUSH<br />BUSH!!!!! :D <br /><br />{uh, it looks as though I DID NOT cast a vote for that traitorous, Hanoi Jane wannabe, "Lurch"-looking, fool!}<br /><br />Butch A.

one more cast

Captain

Why is everyone trying to tell everyone else how to vote. I am just sick of it. If you feel you must speak then why not just say who you support and why and leave it at that. This is a free country (sort of) and everyone can and should vote for who they want without getting harassed. Next I'll bet will come all the whining from the people who's man didn't win. There ,now that I got that off my chest GO OUT AND VOTE AND BE PROUD TO BE AN AMERICAN. Have a nice day :cool:

NYMINUTE

Captain

With all the $$ Kerry has why such a long face??<br />W- end of report :D

thedude7803

Petty Officer 3rd Class

"A vote is like a rifle: its usefulness depends upon the character of the user."<br /><br />-Theodore Roosevelt

Terry H

Lieutenant Commander

In reality, I sincerely hope that everybody was able to get their vote in, and that, their vote represented their feelings. This 2 party system is the greatest ever...just a thought :)