Gender differences

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant
Got any to add?<br /> :D :D :D <br />1) Ziploc Bags are Male, because they hold everything in, but you can see right through them.<br /><br /> <br /><br />2) Copiers are Female, because once turned off; it takes a while to warm them up again. It's an effective reproductive device if the right buttons are pushed, but can wreak havoc if the wrong buttons are pushed.<br /><br /> <br /><br />3) A Tire is Male, because it goes bald and it's often over-inflated.<br /><br /> <br /><br />4) A Hot Air Balloon is Male, because, to get it to go anywhere, you have to light a fire under it, and of course, there's the hot air part.<br /><br /> <br /><br />5) Sponges are Female, because they're soft, squeezable and retain water.<br /><br /> <br /><br />6) A Web Page is Female, because it's always getting hit on.<br /><br /> <br /><br />7) A Subway is Male, because it uses the same old lines to pick people up.<br /><br /> <br /><br />8) An Hourglass is Female, because over time, the weight shifts to the bottom.<br /><br /> <br /><br />9) A Hammer is Male, because it hasn't changed much over the last 5,000 years, but it's handy to have around.<br /><br /> <br /><br />10) A Remote Control is Female. It gives a man pleasure, he'd be lost without it, and while he doesn't always know the right buttons to push, he keeps trying!

KaGee

Admiral
Re: Gender differences

LOL! :D <br /><br />Boy, we're hung up on the remote thing today! :D

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Funny stuff, :D but how come they tend to put men down and sympathise with women?

Dave Abrahamson

Lieutenant

Because my SIL sent it to me JB. Besides, they need all the ammo they can get......dumb ole' girls ;) :p :D :eek:

BassCat73

Petty Officer 1st Class

LOL. I have to show my wife this. Thanks Dave.

Barbee Q

Chief Petty Officer

Well you got most of it right.. But you forgot something, Women always have the right tools to get the job done to a mans satisfaction..<br />At least we can walk away and leave you with a smile on your face.. :) <br />I know I have. :D :D :D

Pony

Rear Admiral

ah ah ah ah...............ZAP!