Gamefisher Fuel Fittings?

josh9676

Cadet
I bought a 1990 15 hp gamefisher motor on ebay awhile ago. my uncle currently has it, and i have no idea what gas fittings i need to go from the tank to the motor, and the line. I was just wondering what fittings i need, because the way i understand it, there are more than one. I kinda wanted to know if maybe mercury ones would work with it, or johnson, force, etc... Thanks

CATransplant

Admiral
Re: Gamefisher Fuel Fittings?

If you can provide the model number of that outboard, I'm sure someone will be able to tell you. Force was making the Gamefishers in 1990, so a Mercury dealer should have the parts available for you. Again, though, I'm not sure. For years and years, they used Chrysler fuel fittings. They may still have in 1990.

josh9676

Cadet

225. 581501. the serial number is 6594. I also need to know the diameter of the fuel line as well. I tried to check on sears website, but couldnt come up with much. Thanks

Whoopbass

Chief Petty Officer

A Seller named Eskaman2008 sells them on Ebay. Just do a search for gamefisher fuel fitting and you will find it. I've ordered from this guy before and he ships fast.
Just use a standard 3/8" fuel line and go with OMC fuel connectors for the gas tank since their the cheapest and most readily available (walmart).

CATransplant

Admiral

225. 581501. the serial number is 6594. I also need to know the diameter of the fuel line as well. I tried to check on sears website, but couldnt come up with much. Thanks

Interesting. I went and looked up your model. Under the Gas Tank and Fuel Line heading, I found your connector, and Sears has it in stock.

From the photo, it looks like a standard Chrysler-style connector. You can get one right here on iboats.com

You may have left that space in the model number. Get rid of it, and you'll be able to see exploded-view parts diagrams for every part of your outboard. Sears has most parts you might need for that outboard in stock and available.