Gamefisher 15hp

gallachu

Recruit
I'm unsure of the year but I have a 15 horsepower power gamefisher and and no water is coming out of the pee hole. I replaced the impeller and made sure that nothing was clogged but it's still not putting any water out what could be the problem?

brim_buster

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Is it installed properly? Do you have a serial number? If your testing in a can is there enough water in the can? It helps kinda helps to know the year even though most are installed the same

gallachu

Recruit
Oe164146 is the serial number. The first might be a zero instead of a O. Model number is 225.581508. I'm pretty sure the impeller is in right. I tested it from a video I saw where I put the lower in water and use a drill to turn the shaft. It pushed water up but it didn't shoot up so seemed to not have much pressure behind it. I'm new to this though so idk how much it's supposed to push. I made sure nothing was blocked, but still won't pee once it's back together. Could there be a sensor or something that's not triggering it?

brim_buster

Lieutenant Junior Grade
That Force might spray out the exhaust I cant remember. You see any?

brim_buster

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Look to see if it has a tell-tale hose or a pisser. Thats where water would come out of. Your motor is a 1996. Im gonna search a video and see. Ok watched a video it has a tell tale and water should flow out a hose on the back lower cowling. So if you dont see that check your hose and check the elbow fitting on the power head for obstructions. Then check to see if you got the water tube installed correctly. When the impellor is installed you should turn the drive shaft clockwise when seating it into the housing.

Last edited:

Samu_el

Cadet
The Gamefisher/Chrysler/Force outboards, I’m thinking yours is, has to be deep enough in the water to pump water. Where the impeller housing is on the motor is where the water level should be over. Not sure if you overlooked this but just a suggestion.