FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I just bought a 35hp soverign, still trying to figure out what year. The motor is locked up, so I'm going to part it out on ebay, maybe the cowling will work for you?
Randy, the seal is available from www.nymarine.ca It is the same as a 1955-58 Johnson or Evinrude ("standard" '58's only) I believe he has it both in black and white.