FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have an 84 model cuddy cabin, 24 footer. Just bought it this summer. I can find NO info on this thing (operators manual,etc.). Anybody else have one?
Well....first this is really in the wrong area....that I will fix
You will NOT find an owners manual for the boat......and IF (big IF) you do it will not help you and will cover mostly safety items and safe boating tips.
What you really need is the manual for your powerplant and drive. Every outboard...I/O and inboard are maintained and wired in their own way.