Funnies

LadyFish

Admiral
Re: Funnies

OMG :eek: <br /><br />I have to laugh, the poor girl hurt her neck and all the guys are high 5'n and butt slappin. They never even checked to see if she was okay after. :rolleyes:

gaugeguy

Captain

:D :D <br /><br />The diameter of a hoop is 18", what was she thinking even attempting it? What's next, jumping off a 3 story building into a coffee cup?

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

What would posess them to concieve of such a thing? It's amazing, but I'll bet some parents are rather upset.

sangerwaker

Commander

Wow! That was crazy! She could have easily caught her foot in the net going through. Lucky she wasn't seriously injured.

KaGee

Admiral

Good thing she didn't have implants... I could see the rescue crew responding to that call... "woman stuck in basketball hoop". LOL :D

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

Looked at this several times and I think it's a spoof. I think she comes down in front of the goal and someone shakes the net with monofilament attached.

TwoBallScrewBall

Lieutenant Commander

I agree, that's the first thing I thought BoatBuoy. Well done but no way it's real. Look at her arm, it's down, it would have gotten caught on the rim. If you watch her close you can see she never passes through the hoop.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> OMG :eek: <br /><br />I have to laugh, the poor girl hurt her neck and all the guys are high 5'n and butt slappin. They never even checked to see if she was okay after. :rolleyes:
ROFL... LF .. you don't mean to tell me ... ahhh forget it.<br /><br /> :p :D :D

jimalsk

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Now lets see them try that at the NBA three point line

kenimpzoom

Rear Admiral

Looked at it in slow motion, looks real to me.<br /><br />The basket follows her body exactly, no way to do that with string.<br /><br />Ken

BoatBuoy

Rear Admiral

After further review, yes, I now believe it's real, just bizarre.

KaGee

Admiral

Originally posted by BoatBuoy:<br /> After further review, yes, I now believe it's real,...
The play stands as called... home team will be charged a timeout.<br /><br />
519.gif

wajajaja

Chief Petty Officer

I THINK THEY SHOULD ALL PASS PHYSICS EVEN IF THEY CAN'T FORMULATE WHAT THEY DID!

Boomyal

Supreme Mariner

Originally posted by KenImpZoom:<br /> Looked at it in slow motion, looks real to me.<br /><br />The basket follows her body exactly, no way to do that with string.<br /><br />Ken
How do you look at it in slow motion, KIZ??/<br /><br />That was a potential disaster in the making!!! :eek:

cbnoodles

Chief Petty Officer

Whew! That looks like a wild ride! I can't tell but it looks real. If it aint, it's a pretty good fake.