Full Canvas on a Walkaround??

exsailor

Seaman Apprentice
I just bought my new (leftover) 07 Trophy 1802 Walkaround a few months ago. Love the boat so far, but since we use it primarily for cruising instead of fishing, I want to have full camper canvas made for it. I've talked to a couple of canvas shops around here and looked in the marinas for other walkarounds that might have something similar but so far no luck. Any reason why I shouldn't do this? Anybody here have something similar on their walkaround? If so, I'd love to see some pics. Thanks in advance. :)

soundsatsunrise

Recruit
Re: Full Canvas on a Walkaround??

Old post but someone may look. I bought a 97 1802 WA that came with the factory full canvas cover with clear windows. It's a very good fit. It snaps and zips right into place. It's a very heavy rubberized type of canvass and looks nice, too.

BobGinCO

Chief Petty Officer

Hmm... I don't see any red box at the bottom of the screen. Can you post up a screen-shot?

Bob_VT

Moderator & Unofficial iBoats Historian
Staff member

The RED bar vanishes once a thread is re-opened. We prefer that old threads ONLY be re-open by the original poster.

If you are using a smart phone to post PLEASE look carefully for the red bar.

Go to any post older than 90 days and look at your screen to see the bar......... an easy for is to go to the earliest threads on the forum ......... say go to page 100 and you will see it.