FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I would like to know what the fuel usage difference would be if I went from a 90 hp force to a 115 4 stroke? I have read manufacturers claim "up to 80% better fuel economy". Any ideas?
at cruising speeds I am with JB. the force engines were decent just not very efficient. at or near WOT the gap will narrow some but the 115 should still be in the lead