FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1989 Johnson 150 vro.I would like to disconnect the VRO system.Will this effect the life of the fuel pump?Has anyone had a problem with pump after disconnect?
Re: Fuel pump failure after vro disconnect????????
Thanks,I will cap the inlet nipple on the VRO pump.Are the wires I need to disconnect to disable warning horn on the VRO pump or on the oil tank?? Thanks John