barryinwbl
Cadet
Thread starter- Joined
- Oct 26, 2010
- Messages
- 6
Hello,
There is a problem with the fuel system in my Volvo Penta 5.0GL. I've traced it back to before the anti-siphon valve (I think). If a use an external fuel tank and hose, connected directly to the fuel filter inlet, the fuel system and motor runs fine. When I try it with the boat's fuel line connected to the internal tank, the motor stalls within a few minutes. I've replaced the anti-siphon valve, but it did not help.
Many thanks for your responses.
Barry
There is a problem with the fuel system in my Volvo Penta 5.0GL. I've traced it back to before the anti-siphon valve (I think). If a use an external fuel tank and hose, connected directly to the fuel filter inlet, the fuel system and motor runs fine. When I try it with the boat's fuel line connected to the internal tank, the motor stalls within a few minutes. I've replaced the anti-siphon valve, but it did not help.
Many thanks for your responses.
Barry