FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I have a 1998-1999 yamaha 225 hp salt water series. The gauges seem to work well except for the gauge which measures miles per gallon which seems to work intermittently, Any suggestions on how to fix this problem.
....What tashasdaddy said. I had the same issue with console instruments working intermittently. I removed the 6 screws holding the panel cluster on and found lots of corroded connections behind them all. Cleaned them and they now all work fine.