FSHKPR Did ya quit smoking??

FSHKPR

Ensign
Re: FSHKPR Did ya quit smoking??

yes we did. my wife still has not had a smoke at all. i made it about a week. then cheated for a couple days. then started again going on three days now. its really hard, dont know how my wife does it. i am so edgy.i am about ready to rip someones head off! and she seems just her normal self.

sangerwaker

Commander

It ain't easy, that's for sure. I quit about 11 yrs ago and it was the best thing I have ever done for myself. Just think of the money savings let alone the health benefits.<br /><br />Best of luck to ya FSHKPR. My dad told me that the only cigarette that would get me in trouble is the FIRST one. As long as you stay away from that first one, you'll never have a problem.

ndemge

Commander

Tell your wife were proud of her.<br /><br />And tell yourself, we're proud of you too<br />Now you've had that recent failed attempt, you know one more thing about yourself that you were not able to overcome.<br /><br />My question, when you went back after that week, what happened that made you make that decision that it was "ok" to light up? Something you told yourself made you agree to yourself that it was ok to have "one" <br /><br />What was that one thing? Was it a reward for making it a week? Were the cravings so bad you convinced yourself that they would NEVER go away?<br /><br />I hope you check the forum daily, cause congratulations, you've become iboats' latest hobby, and I'm going to see to it. <br /><br />Want a phone call every day to check on ya?, just say the word.<br /><br />Make it 5 years and I will personally buy you a boat.<br /><br /><br />:Disclaimer: Ther terminology "boat" reference her e in does not pertain or guaruntee length, size, presense of bouyancy, or actuall fiscal evaluation over that of a dust bunny.