From Monticello to....

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner
Re: From Monticello to....

Hmm.. I think the Doral is to small for me and i think it's a little wrong boats because they didn't have HT or FB boats. I want a boat i can use inn all weather. You know, here in Norway - one day, its really hot, another day, its little cold and raining. I can just close the door at the Meridian and feeling me at home. I have TV's, 7,3kW (!!!) (It's normal with 2-3kW in Norway) generator, autopilot, TV satellite, thrusters, ice maker, +++.. Its just an another boat. Its' like a home if you understand.. :)

I will maybe buy a Doral again if they release a flybridge boat..

Sounds great. I hope you enjoy it. Glad you are going to keep us posted here. I do not want to lose a Doral "family member"

Saltkjelen

Seaman

I will post pictures of the test-drive at the Meridian tomorrow.. Can't wait to test it.. :eek:

Saltkjelen

Seaman

Sorry for late answer.. Here is the photos of the beauty.. The boat will arrive around 5 weeks. Then i will change the Doral with Meridian.. The sound of 2x330hp Cummins MerCruiser (6cyl) with exhaust under and over water was AMAZING!! :eek::D

I will make an sound-file of the exhaust later..

a51ghqltjrfxr6l0kalj.jpg

wl6c9c8eq0m9n5n4ock0.jpg

y4n54h9q1b0rcm40c1ut.jpg

sri7hvay867zsf6zehed.jpg

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Beautiful boat. Looking forward to the audio track and also hearing about your maiden voyage !!!
Congratulations.

Saltkjelen

Seaman

Thanks guys.. :)

I will change the Doral with the Meridian when i put the Doral at the water (around 5 weeks).. I will post pictures and soundfile of the exhaust.. :)

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Thanks guys.. :)

I will change the Doral with the Meridian when i put the Doral at the water (around 5 weeks).. I will post pictures and soundfile of the exhaust.. :)

Looking forward to it !!!

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Sounds great but looking forward to hearing yours !!!!

Saltkjelen

Seaman

I just saw MY Meridian 341 last Saturday. I just love it, it's so perfect. Maybe i will go back to Doral if they are going to produce some fly bridge boats..?

The teak and open pulpit is not done on this pictures. The anchor winch are finish..
The first i will do when i get the boat at Tuesday is to remove the table on the fly bridge and fit an bigger one in teak. I will also move the top hat at the fly bridge. I don't like it. Then i will fit davits for the little one (Arimar 320 Sport).. :)

Here is some pictures..

ruu5bs0nufhcp1wr3p1h.jpg

15wohs5t3qyhczzyxrwl.jpg

isirxxiyycfa8dow8hv6.jpg

fj6k42f5mgm6so0f7syl.jpg

Saltkjelen

Seaman

Here is pictures of the boat. The boat was arrived at Tuesday..
Just love it!
:D

5js5hpci3fgukv7ew3lo.jpg

bzi5wjehbvxg3rm6s95t.jpg

285g99o2fyo7p8dodvmg.jpg

uc9i5maew3063cnuauka.jpg

tjyweduf5xmubyy5qwvp.jpg

kenmyfam

Supreme Mariner

Beautiful boat. Congratulations. I hope all goes well with it. Keep us all posted.

PhatboyC

Petty Officer 1st Class

Seems like a different sport now. Kind of camping with a tent trailer vs a motorhome. The only thing I wonder if I would ever like this type of boat would be that if you want to enjoy being outside you now have to go up to the fly bridge.