Hello U.S.A. I apologize for my approximate English because I am french.
I have 3 wire T/Trim motor on my Force 85HP-year1987- Model 856F7B. (Contrary to the dougrussell.com diagram which shows 2 wire T/Trim motor !!!!????, however 3 wire exists
on model 856F7A year 1987 and seems to look like mine).
Is somebodoy can tell me if ARCO 6216 tilt trim motor or SIERRA 18-6762 is correct for
replacement ? ( dougrussell makes me doubt now).
Knowing that the 12v is present (alternatively Blue wire to up and Green wire to down - I have used multimeter) at the double connector coming from the T/Trim switch when I press it (I speak about the double connector to which the double connector coming from T/Trim motor connects) , I suppose that it is my T/Trim motor which is out of order More simply, is somebody can tell me, with an analogic multimeter, how to know when an electrical motor is out of order ? ( I am only able to measure AC/DC . :'()
Thank you for your assistance no boat dealer in France want to help me on Force outboard -
I have 3 wire T/Trim motor on my Force 85HP-year1987- Model 856F7B. (Contrary to the dougrussell.com diagram which shows 2 wire T/Trim motor !!!!????, however 3 wire exists
on model 856F7A year 1987 and seems to look like mine).
Is somebodoy can tell me if ARCO 6216 tilt trim motor or SIERRA 18-6762 is correct for
replacement ? ( dougrussell makes me doubt now).
Knowing that the 12v is present (alternatively Blue wire to up and Green wire to down - I have used multimeter) at the double connector coming from the T/Trim switch when I press it (I speak about the double connector to which the double connector coming from T/Trim motor connects) , I suppose that it is my T/Trim motor which is out of order More simply, is somebody can tell me, with an analogic multimeter, how to know when an electrical motor is out of order ? ( I am only able to measure AC/DC . :'()
Thank you for your assistance no boat dealer in France want to help me on Force outboard -