From Admiral to Galley hand...And HAPPY

neumanns

Lieutenant Commander
Just a few short years ago I was running my own ship Then I met the wifie and got busted down to Second in command, somehow along came three kids and I found myself way down the chain of command. On July 30 along came the LAST (not latest but LAST) child and I find myself spending a lot of time in the galley and crew quarters. Cheif cook and bottle washer is within sight, pending a review for good behavor...wish me luck!<br /><br />I missed poking my head in here but with the newborn and lots of relatives and friends staying here for the occasion I just didn't have the time. Then somehow we managed a ten day vacation in Canada with family but now with company gone and vacation over yall are stuck with me again for awhile..So....To all my (as the wife calls ya) Computer buddies, I say....GOOD TA SEE YA!!!!!!

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Re: From Admiral to Galley hand...And HAPPY

Welcome back neumanns. Them little one's can take up a lot of time for sure.

SS MAYFLOAT

Admiral

Good to hear ya again. Can't go wrong spending time with the family! (and all this time I thought we were your family)J/K :D

sangerwaker

Commander

Wazzzzup! :p <br /><br />Vacation in Canada, eh? ;) :D :cool:

aspeck

Staff member

Welcome back! You have been missed!

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

howdy.<br />There have been rumors.... about falling deep into a purple and yellow latreen :)