FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Thanks Chief...but those are all the newer models. I guess I'll have to come off my (well-drained) wallet and spend the $4.50 for the one Carholme shared with me!
I think you will find that manual is somewhat more than $4.50.
If you look at this link and scroll down to windy's post, he has kindly offered that site. They are the condensed versions of the Clymer manuals but if it is just reading you are after, there may be something in there for you.
Yeah Gerry, I surmised as much and haven't made any purchases. I've learned that there are a number of very knowledgeable folks (like you) on this forum and, if patient, one can get better help than a Clymers or Seloc. Thanks again for your steerage!