Frances..

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander
Re: Frances..

" Don't call me Frances or I'll kill ya!"<br /><br />////<br /><br /><br />it's gonna be a re-peat

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

Lighten up Frances.<br /> (Sgt. Hulka)

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

The tropical storm is getting bad right now in the Carolina's.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Good grief... It's getting busy out there.. 3 storms, and another spot that may be brewing into something...

bomar76

Lieutenant Commander

It's all the aluminum in the house trailers in that area that attracts them.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Aluminum? I tohught they liked the taste of mosquitoes.

Bob in Calif.

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I guess none of you fellow's have had the pleasure of a 5.0 to a 6.0+ earthquake. :eek: <br /><br />I live one mile from the Saint Andres fault. Go figure ??? :confused: ??? <br /><br />"Earthquakes are for people who like suprises." <br /><br />...Bob in Calif...

LadyFish

Admiral

Hurricane Frances 5-day Forecast <br /><br />It's not looking too good for Florida. The forecasters have already moved it further west then originally predicted. Keep a close watch on this one. I'm praying for ya down there in Florida.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Won't be sticking around for Frances.. Got my get away planned...

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Bob in Calif.:<br /> I guess none of you fellow's have had the pleasure of a 5.0 to a 6.0+ earthquake. :eek: <br /><br />I live one mile from the Saint Andres fault. Go figure ??? :confused: ??? <br /><br />"Earthquakes are for people who like suprises." <br /><br />...Bob in Calif...
My definition of an earthquake would be the percussion from a hurricane swatting a mosquito.

Stumpknocker

Senior Chief Petty Officer

I am still repairing the place from Charley. Generator resting nicely and not in the mood to get back online so soon. Freezer still empty from the fiasco, so nothing to lose in there anyway. My boat is indoors now. I'm ready. A veteran for sure. I think I'll dig a nice cellar this week and hide in there this time. We ain't in Kansas anymore.....

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Carefull there Gil009, Make sure that cellar don't fill up with water while you are down there.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Originally posted by Gil009:<br /> I am still repairing the place from Charley. Generator resting nicely and not in the mood to get back online so soon. Freezer still empty from the fiasco, so nothing to lose in there anyway. My boat is indoors now. I'm ready. A veteran for sure. I think I'll dig a nice cellar this week and hide in there this time. We ain't in Kansas anymore.....
I hear ya, Gil. Sta-RANGE weather paterns lately, for sure. <br />I am in precisely the same boat with the freezer....It still smells musty--And I'm just gonna leave that big tree laying flat across the back yard. It's harder for the wind to pick up the entire tree, than a pile of limbs. Maybee it will keep my project boat from blowing away.<br />Truthfully tho, this one's projection gives me the same heebie-jeebies that Andrew and Charley gave me. I think I will make that move to Earthquake country. :rolleyes:

SpinnerBait_Nut

Yea looks like it will make landfall sometime Saturday.<br /><br />Max winds are at 125 and gusting to 155 right now.<br /><br />Batten down the hatches again Florida.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Max winds are now 140.<br />Gusts to 165.<br />Not looking good for sure.

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Yep... They said landfall around Jacksonville earlier, but I know darn good and well that forecast's don't mean a thing...

roscoe

Supreme Mariner

Lots of good fishing "up nort" here if any of you want to catch a flight and stay for a week. Temps in the 60's and 70's if you need a break from the heat.