Frances damage pics

snapperbait

Vice Admiral
These are all pics that are close to home for me.<br /><br />Pulled a few snook out from under Docket Call while fishing from the seawall on the ICW..
watermark.php
<br /> <br /><br />Lake Worth pier.. One of my favorite places to catch bait.. I doubt they'll "patch it up" this time.. With the pilings being badly eroded away now, Jeanne, or whatever storm's next, will probably finish the pier off..<br />
watermark.php
<br /><br />Lake Okeechobee.. This is the marina at Pahokee on the southeast side of lake Okeechobee, with waves comming over the fishing pier/breakwater before the storm got bad..<br />
watermark.php
<br />At Belle Glade on lake Okeechobee.<br />
image_878144.jpg
<br /><br />The mango tree that thankfully did not fall on my roof...
watermark.php

brother chris

Commander
Re: Frances damage pics

It's always a shame to see pics like that.<br />Although it did look like one of the boats in pic#4 did make it through the storm.

starrider_68

Petty Officer 3rd Class

was there any damage in / near lake tohopekealega?<br />That is near St. cloud / Kissimmee area. I have friends there.

Dunaruna

Admiral

Whats the count up to now? 3 hurricanes in a row?Man you guys are getting hammered. I hope you and your family are o/k, everything else is replaceable.<br /><br />Aldo

KaGee

Admiral

The one of Okeechobee breakwall looks like Lake Erie during strong northeast wind!<br /><br />I hope Docket Call is not a total loss, looks like a nice fishing craft.

LadyFish

Admiral

Unbelievable Snap. I know what kind of devestation a storm can cause, your pics are a perfect example. After Alicia, here on the island it was 10 years before everything was back to normal.<br /><br />People that don't live in coastal communities don't always get to see the overall destruction of property and lives.<br /><br />My prayers continue to go out to all who suffered losses.<br /><br />Glad you're ok.

mikeb62

Cadet

Originally posted by Dunaruna:<br /> Whats the count up to now? 3 hurricanes in a row?Man you guys are getting hammered. I hope you and your family are o/k, everything else is replaceable.<br /><br />Aldo
Make that 4. Jeanne will be hear sunday. Looks like at least another 3 day weekend. Glad I get emergency pay

Mr.Ladyfish

Master Chief Petty Officer

Man, Mother Nature has been b*tch slapping Fla. for 2 months. Must be she wants to make sure you guys are awake and don't leave any hanging chads in Nov.

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

Na...Just Ma-nature is just trying to discourage the seasonal New Yorkers from voting here.<br />After all, we have an electoral vote to protect :)

Scooch_2

Petty Officer 2nd Class

Starrider, I like near West Lake Toho. A good part of this area got hit pretty hard from Charlie, but did ok with Francis. Not looking forward to Jeanne though....