Four Winns SL262 (2008) Bimini replacement with wakeboard tower

RubyLily121

Cadet
We need to replace our black canvas (sunbrella) bimini that goes over the top of the wakeboard tower on our SL262. I am struggling to find online a site that sells them and often doesn't mention if it fits the tower or not. Any supplier recommendations please?

Scott Danforth

Grumpy Vintage Moderator still playing with boats
Staff member
We need to replace our black canvas (sunbrella) bimini that goes over the top of the wakeboard tower on our SL262. I am struggling to find online a site that sells them and often doesn't mention if it fits the tower or not. Any supplier recommendations please?
reach out to Great Lakes Boat Top or Dowco. one of those two may have made the original

RubyLily121

Cadet

Attachments

• Boat.jpg
    Boat.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 2

RubyLily121

Cadet
reach out to Great Lakes Boat Top or Dowco. one of those two may have made the original
Thank you I have emailed them both. They dont appear to hold the 2008 range. Also hard to know if the range they have in 2014 is the same as the 2008 range. Have emailed Four Winns too....

Bondo

Staff member
Ayuh,.... Just go to a custom canvas shop, 'n have a replacement sewn up,.......