Four Winns Horizon 190 — Looking for tower suggestions

RCP123

Recruit
I have 2006 Four Winns Horizon 190. My kids have really taken to wakeboarding. To allow them more flexibility and to give me more room in the boat, I want to get a tower.
I have looked at the Aerial Assault tower and really like the look. However I am open to any suggestion you may have.
What towers do you suggest? Any pics of towers on a Horizon 190?

Many thanks for your help.
Ryan

CaptnKingfisher

Petty Officer 1st Class
I have 2006 Four Winns Horizon 190. My kids have really taken to wakeboarding. To allow them more flexibility and to give me more room in the boat, I want to get a tower.
I have looked at the Aerial Assault tower and really like the look. However I am open to any suggestion you may have.

Ryan
Don't know the make, it's on a friends boat.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210817-223248~2.png
    Screenshot_20210817-223248~2.png
    493.6 KB · Views: 7

Scott06

Vice Admiral

Ryan
I went with the krypt xmobe

i thought it was a good tower for the money, well made and folds relatively easily, doesn’t rattle Definitely easier to get out if the water.

RCP123

Recruit
I went with the krypt xmobe

i thought it was a good tower for the money, well made and folds relatively easily, doesn’t rattle Definitely easier to get out if the water.
Do you have any pictures? I like the tower you suggested. Seeing it on a boat, would help make my decision. Thanks.