kbelle0729
Recruit
Thread starter- Joined
- May 7, 2006
- Messages
- 1
Help? I am new to the boating environment and just recently bought a 1988 Bayliner Capri boat. It runs with a Force 50hp 2 stroke motor. When I bought it, the seller was able to start it just fine. Took the baby home and took out 2 weeks later to the bay about 5 miles out and it died. We tried to start it back up but it won't not start. It is able to crank up but will not crank up all the way for the baby to start. I am not a mechanic and this is my first time to fix the motor. I noticed that while out in the Bay, it was leaking. I tried to jumpstart it, hoping it was the battery, but it was not. Got towed back to the launch area, because boat would not start. Please help and give some advice. Thank you. 