FORCE 15 H.P. Help

Wileygat

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
2
I just purchased a FORCE 15 H.P. motor Model Number 152F91A with a seriel number of 1102. Is this a Mercury engine?? I was looking for info and came across an identical looking motor but it said mercury on it also and mine does not. As a matter of fact the only plate I could find has nothing more than the model stated and the seriel number. So what have I bought?? It runs great.
 

roscoe

Supreme Mariner
Joined
Oct 30, 2002
Messages
21,961
Re: FORCE 15 H.P. Help

Mercury bought out US Marine about the time your motor was made.

THose motors had very few changes to them from 1985-1995.

When you need parts, go to a mercury dealer and give them the model number.

It is a 1991 model motor.
 

Wileygat

Recruit
Thread starter
Joined
Sep 11, 2006
Messages
2
Re: FORCE 15 H.P. Help

Thanks for the insight. That helped explain it all.
 
Top