"Forbes rates iboats.com best Web site "

OBJ

Supreme Mariner
Re: "Forbes rates iboats.com best Web site "

Looks like this deserves a bump up..... :) <br /><br />Very happy and proud to be a part of this site. Have learned a lot and helped out some......I think anyone who has ever posted a question or asked for help here can see the caliber of folks who hang out here. Good folks all!! :)

Realgun

Commander

What are the other 7 website? Na not worth looking into when your on the best! :)

Admin5

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Thank you all for your kind words. Many of you might not know but we are a family business that never got millions of venture capital money back in the 90's. Just a lot of blood, sweat and tears - and that is just over Dockside Chat! ;) Business is booming again this year and we can thank all of you for helping make it happen. Thanks so much for continuing to visit and support this place! Here is a photo of some of our customer service and programming team from last year. We are now 50+ employees and we love to come to work. Thank you all!!!<br />
iboats_customer_service_team.jpg

OBJ

Supreme Mariner

WOW A5!! With a vista like that in the background, who wouldn't like to come to work!<br /><br />Much congrats again on the achievment!

Bondo

Staff member

Originally posted by SBN:<br />
Originally posted by DJ:<br /> I think, we members, already knew that. ;) <br /><br />Well done-iboats!
Yea, tell us something now we don't know. :cool:
Ayuh,.......... I Knew That,.............. :cool: <br /><br />Glad to be here,+ be Part of it............. ;) <br /><br />Nice Photo of the Support Crew,.............. Now,.... Where's the Family ??........

crab bait

Captain

WOW..pretty neet..!!<br /><br />did the artical say anything about me..?? :)

90skichallenger

Petty Officer 1st Class

Well Deserved. This is a great site, I recommend it to anyone that comes to me for help on their boats. I would especially like to thank people like well heck everyone on this board is great yall have a great one.<br />Later

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> WOW..pretty neet..!!<br /><br />did the artical say anything about me..?? :)
Yeah, says you need spell check :D

dolluper

Captain

WE would never of had the post on mistakes then it was a good laugh<br />I'm with Bondo where's the pic of the folks that own this place and have made it all possible since it's hard to just drive over and see you

eeboater

Commander

Without a doubt --- great site.<br /><br />Keep up the great work and DON'T GET BOUGHT OUT!!!! :D :D just kidding, go for the score if you can ;) :p <br /><br />Sean

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by tylerin:<br />
Originally posted by crab bait:<br /> WOW..pretty neet..!!<br /><br />did the artical say anything about me..?? :)
Yeah, says you need spell check :D
^^^ :D :D :D <br /><br />------<br /><br />congrats iboats staff and ownership! ;)

WillyBWright

Fleet Admiral

And you still don't have T-shirts???

beniam

Petty Officer 2nd Class

The site is awsome. <br />Thank you for your efforts.<br />Now all we need is to put some water back in Lake Powell.<br />Batavier Pittsburgh and Page,AZ

Butch Ammon

Petty Officer 1st Class

Very cool... :cool: :) iboats is a great place. I am glad I found you guys. Keep up the great work!<br /><br />Butch A.

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by LadyFish:<br /> Very impressive. Forbes is highly respected for their reviews and opinions.<br /><br />Congrats iboats!<br /><br />I guess this is why we have to watch our P's and Q's around here, somebody important is always watching. ;)
hmmm... improtant to who?? :confused: :confused:

tylerin

Commander

Originally posted by Barlow:hmmm... improtant to who?? :confused: :confused: [/QB]
Damn Barlow you're only 33 and you're already improtant

Barlow

Lieutenant Commander

..ummm.. ummm.. important to who?? :confused: :confused: <br /><br />I'm not as important as you tylerin :D

Straightup

Petty Officer 1st Class

Yes, awesome site! Great service on my purchases from your store too. (Johnson engine parts)<br /><br />Jeff

QC

Supreme Mariner

Yeah, waaaay cool!!! Only one problem, I have a serious case of IBFA (Iboats Boating Forum Addiction) Syndrome. I am about to lose both my job and my family. :eek: :D