For ob- Whats the Link between Iraq and 911

Devon

Cadet
Re: For ob- Whats the Link between Iraq and 911

It's supposed to be 40 degrees here tomorrow, might have to get the boat out for some walleye or crappie fishing. <br />It seems every third new topic is a troll to p*** someone or other off. I've been on this board for 2&1/2 yrs, while I haven't posted much at all, I've certainly noticed a huge increase in the number of posts that incite hate & discontent. They have certainly caused me to at least triple my number of posts in the last few days. LOL<br />Let's all talk about guns or hunting or fishing, maybe even boating.<br />Devon

spratt

Lieutenant

This thread is nothing more than a direct troll to get folks riled up and get some heat going here!! Now EVERYONE is trying to come up with an idea that will win the TROLL of the Century award!!!<br /><br />The link, friends, is a direct line drawn between New York and Iraq on the globe...

POINTER94

Vice Admiral

For the very interested:<br /><br />Iraqi intelligence documents from 1992 list Osama bin Laden as an Iraqi intelligence asset. Numerous sources have reported a 1993 nonaggression pact between Iraq and al Qaeda. The former deputy director of Iraqi intelligence now in U.S. custody says that bin Laden asked the Iraqi regime for arms and training in a face-to-face meeting in 1994. Senior al Qaeda leader Abu Hajer al Iraqi met with Iraqi intelligence officials in 1995. The National Security Agency intercepted telephone conversations between al Qaeda-supported Sudanese military officials and the head of Iraq's chemical weapons program in 1996. Al Qaeda sent Abu Abdallah al Iraqi to Iraq for help with weapons of mass destruction in 1997. An indictment from the Clinton-era Justice Department cited Iraqi assistance on al Qaeda "weapons development" in 1998. A senior Clinton administration counterterrorism official told the Washington Post that the U.S. government was "sure" Iraq had supported al Qaeda chemical weapons programs in 1999. An Iraqi working closely with the Iraqi embassy in Kuala Lumpur was photographed with September 11 hijacker Khalid al Mihdhar en route to a planning meeting for the bombing of the USS Cole and the September 11 attacks in 2000. Satellite photographs showed al Qaeda members in 2001 traveling en masse to a compound in northern Iraq financed, in part, by the Iraqi regime. Abu Musab al Zarqawi, senior al Qaeda associate, operated openly in Baghdad and received medical attention at a regime-supported hospital in 2002. Documents discovered in postwar Iraq in 2003 reveal that Saddam's regime harbored and supported Abdul Rahman Yasin, an Iraqi who mixed the chemicals for the 1993 World Trade Center attack...<br /><br />Stephen F. Hayes's book, The Connection : How al Qaeda's Collaboration with Saddam Hussein Has Endangered America (N.Y.: HarperCollins, 2004).

Elmer Fudge

Lieutenant Commander

Posted by kenimpzoom:"I suggest you stay out of dockside chat. You are not adding anything here."<br /><br /><br /> :( :(

spratt

Lieutenant

Originally posted by SoulWinner:<br /> yawn :rolleyes: Anybody doing any fishing?
Did you say "phishing"???