For NASCAR Fans

newbie4life

Chief Petty Officer
Re: For NASCAR Fans

Jr. tested the fastest at just over 185mph is new Hendrick car.... I believe Kasey Kahne was the second.

Maybe without the aggravation of his step mother behind him, and a decent car under him, he'll have a good year this year.... I would love nothing more than to watch him succeed under a new team owner. Kind of a 'flip 'er the bird' moment.

CJY

Lieutenant Junior Grade

Jr. tested the fastest at just over 185mph is new Hendrick car....

Maybe without the aggravation of his step mother behind him, and a decent car under him, he'll have a good year this year.... I would love nothing more than to watch him succeed under a new team owner. Kind of a 'flip 'er the bird' moment.

So far, so good. nlnn to her.

QC

Supreme Mariner

there's always the hope that Tony Stewart and Kurt Busch crash out or blow up or get suspended or flip off a cameraman or punch a chick or some other stupidity . . .
This was somewhat prophetic . . . They didn't even make it out of practice without a joint trip to the garage and the trailer :eek: :D Yup, 'speck, gonna be a fun year! :)

NASCAR paddles their problem children

aspeck

Staff member

Yup, QC - only thing better would be if Waud would have a ride in a cheby (and maybe learn to talk, but then that would take away from his charm! :D )

QC

Supreme Mariner

Yeah, maybe not prophetic, but I would've thunk they coulda waitied until there was actually a race . . .

D

DJ

I'm waiting for NASCAR to go totally GREEN.

After all, NASCAR is all about marketing.

We'll get to see Hendricks sport both plug ins and gas/electric hybrids. Pit stops go from 14 seconds to 2-3 hours. A race will be a weekend event.

I can't wait to see the fights over gets to hold up the Energizer Bunny.

Where does one throw away one million NASCAR 9V batteries?