FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Every year I have always counted the days until football season. Being a new boat owner now I'm torn. Miss watching my Panthers, although that's a struggle at times, but love the boat.
That was my point. I watch the nfl network and get pumped for football season, but the reality is that boating season is coming to a close. Oh well, big on the water party Saturday. Making the most of summer while its here.