Football fans

Link

Rear Admiral
Re: Football fans

Originally posted by Booner:<br /> Quote by link: <br />__________________________________________________<br /><br />SEAHAWKS!<br />__________________________________________________<br />Aren’t the Seahawks a High School team?<br /> :D
ROFLOL going to have to C&P this in a email to my fishing partner and another die hard SeaChicken fan :D

Ralph 123

Captain

TO beats cover 2 for a 64 yd TD... He's like the Ali of football - he's got a big mouth but he can back it up.......<br /><br />Pats Greenbay going to be good tonight. Pats playing most of the starters....

Pony

Rear Admiral

Im looking forward to it as well

Ralph 123

Captain

Pony, are you part of our pro football pickem' contest on Yahoo? If not, let me know and I'll send you an email invite...

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

Usually like the west coast teams, been closer to home, easier to fly out to see a game once in a while.<br /><br />Moss is a good fit, but not a huge Collins fan.<br /><br />Ususally like the 49'rs, but they will still suck for a while.<br /><br />I like San Deigo, might be a stretch, maybe because I like going there.<br /><br />Also think Arizona will finally be a team to reckon with, and will be fun to watch.<br /><br />Seahawks, they have let me down for years, so I gave up.<br /><br />My real thoughts:<br /><br />PATS (but I like the Colts) AND EAGLES (if they can just get along).<br /><br />Spud

OLDSPUD

Petty Officer 1st Class

PS:<br /><br />When will the Rams go back to LA?<br /><br />dang Rams, They were my favorite team growing up.

Pony

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by Ralph:<br />"Pony, are you part of our pro football pickem' contest on Yahoo?"
Thanks for the invite there Ralph, but im already in it with some buddies from college.<br /><br />I suppose you enjoyed last nights game lol. Im hoping the Pack's defense will improve when our starting nose tackles get in there and Nai'll Diggs come back. Also it would be nice to get out o-line figured out.<br />The Pats looked good as was to be expected .... must be nice to start in GB territory all the time.<br /><br /><br />I like Pittsburg in the AFC<br />For the NFC I want to say the Pack....but if not them the I think ATL has a chance. I hate Philly

heyttown

Chief Petty Officer

Give me a college football game anyday......Pro sucks

treedancer

Commander

Well am going out on a limb here and say the rams are going to make the playoffs. I will go further out on same limb and say the Cards are going to be in the World Series. Even further out on limb say that Boise will make it into the top ten this year in collage football.

txswinner

Banned

DJ, Correct me but did not you try to start and arguement here as well. That is a Troll. Caught you.

Pony

Rear Admiral

How is it going further out on a limb to say the cards will win the series......must be a pretty short limb.

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

DJ: TEX caught you trolling $5.00 fine. <br />poney85: what happened to your GB SLAKERS! :D

Pony

Rear Admiral

<br />"poney85: what happened to your GB SLAKERS!"
LOL...I wish i knew. Thankfully its only preseason......If they look like that come September 11th then I'm gonna be quite the unhappy camper.