Football fans

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class
Any one care to make a pre season prediction on which two teems will be in the Supperbowl. From the AFC mine is the Chiefs :( but I always pick them. Undecided on the NFC

Pony

Rear Admiral
Re: Football fans

I think my avatar says it all....im a little biased when it comes to the NFL i guess.

txswinner

Banned

Pony, Back in '60s my college roommate was from Racine. Told him to get all his yellow and green yankee buddies together cause I wanted their money. Remember the two icebowls, I been and Green and Yellow believer ever since. Also poorer.

D

DJ

Sorry to rain, on the parade.<br /><br />Couldn't care less for overdrugged, overfed, cattle in people suits.

Pony

Rear Admiral

originally posted by DJ:<br />"Sorry to rain, on the parade.<br /><br />Couldn't care less for overdrugged, overfed, cattle in people suits."<br />
I think you are thinking of baseball....If anything I'd say football players are overpaid and have little to no respect for a signed contract (although that fits numerous sports)...Football is the true American Pastime, take it for what its worth. I dont want to bring up the coveted Green and Gold once again, but i refuse to think of a player like Favre or even a Tom Brady to name a few as cattle in people suits.<br /><br />Txswinner.....Green and Gold running through my viens since birth... we have a seperate christmas tree with hundreds of different packer ornaments,a 5ft by 6ft Packer helmut painted on our garage door, and of coarse season tickets........btw i am also pooror, but only because i buy too much Packer stuff.

Ralph 123

Captain

AFC<br />Pats or Colts or Steelers<br /><br />NFC<br />Eagles or Falcons or Dallas

D

DJ

Pony,<br /><br />Baseball, basketball, football, doesn't matter. All so proud of themselves with hangers on, like us. We actually respect these self righteous clowns. <br /><br />BTW, our schools now teach football as SOCCER. OMG, the insanity. :eek: :( <br /><br />I used to like college and even high school and little league.<br /><br />Even those have gotten out of hand with too many parents trying to live vicariously through their offspring. It's sickening.

Link

Rear Admiral

SEAHAWKS! :rolleyes: <br />See me does have a since of humor! :D :D

Pony

Rear Admiral

DJ- yeah the little league thing is very sickening.......and when you think about it, its all happened pretty recently. Im 21 so little league isnt so far back, and I remember it as being fun.....We cared more about what treat we got after the game more than anything else.<br /><br />NFC- I can be moderately happy so long as the Vikings fall flat on there face, regardless of what else happens

Ralph 123

Captain

I think you can count on that pony unless something really strange happens. I am very curious to see how Moss does with the Raiders.

Pony

Rear Admiral

I too am curious about Moss...As much as it hurts to say, i think it may be a good fit for him.

Ralph 123

Captain

Oh ya. The Raiders love their Rebels.<br /><br />We'll get to see him here opening night up close and personal.<br /><br />I want to see what happens when Rodney Harrison (Pats Safety) lays a big old lick on him at Gillette stadium :)

Pony

Rear Admiral

speaking of the pats.....i'm kind of excited to see them up here at Lambeau tomorow night. The pats are one of those teams i didnt watch much of, simply because i couldnt stand the cbs coverage. Phil Simms' voice drives me nuts.

alden135

Lieutenant Commander

Originally posted by Booner:<br /> Any one care to make a pre season prediction on which two teems will be in the Supperbowl. From the AFC mine is the Chiefs :( but I always pick them. Undecided on the NFC
The NE Patriots and the team that will lose. :D

Booner

Petty Officer 1st Class

Quote by link: <br />__________________________________________________<br /><br />SEAHAWKS!<br />__________________________________________________<br />Aren’t the Seahawks a High School team?<br /> :D

eeboater

Commander

Go Packers!<br /><br />
1445984-lambeau.jpg