I went to fog the cylinders and I cant seem to get the spark plug wrench on the plug. The manifolds are keeping the wrench from sliding over the plug all the way. How the heck am i suppost to get the spark plugs out to fog??
Ayuh,... What are We workin' on,..??
Sometimes the socket needs to be ground down to clear...
Thank Don`s for the pic to modify a spark plug socket.
I got it, I just took my socket to my grider and ground it down and it works good. Thanks!!!
You have to remove the spark plugs to spray the inside of your cylinders. Spraying the carb is only one step in fogging.
Thanks again everyone!!
Actually, if you spray through the carb it will coat the cylinders as well.
Plugs are supposed to be a once a season thing, as is the entire spring tune up.