FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
The hot ticket is use the Merc puller. Jay Smith Racing makes a combination puller / lifting eye. You can get it here:<br /><br /> Jay Smith Racing <br /><br />c/6<br /><br />Hooty
I want to make my own puller and I need to know what size the big I/D of the flywheel is. It appears to be about 1 1/2 by? thread. I would like to make it at work today before I go home. Thanks
A friend just made one for me, he used a tool that has several blades with different thread sizes, he tried one and came up with the exact number of threads. worked great.