hmm my ford is a 99 but the factory trailer wiring was trashed when I bought it..... (truck had 289,000 miles then)
It just might have had it at some point .... That's the first truck I've ever had that was new enough for a plug n play rv plug tho... my previous trucks you had to wire battery, brakes, heavy ground wire, and I suppose backup lights yourself... I guess it's an old vs new thing....... btw I did go over n check dad's 98 chev n it DOES have the backup lights wired too....
Now back to the O/P.... I highly doubt that Nissan ever expected the pathfinder to ever tow anything with a 7 way rv plug.... I would be really surprised if there was a plug n play rv plug option w the battery, brake, heavy ground, and backup lights.... that said it would be really easy to cut off the existing plug, wire up 5 flat and run a single wire to the backup light circuit behind a tail light.