FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Hello all, I'm looking to find out if anyone knows where or how I can retrofit power trim to my late 60's to early 70's evinrude lark lll motor. Thanks for your help!
Re: Fitting an Evinrude Lark with power trim, Possible?
A CMC unit would be the way to go. Expensive but they are good units. And if you ever get a newer motor that already has PT&T you can sell the CMC unit for close to what you paid for it.
I figured that if I am not racing, I could make a series of adjustment holes instead of the fully-adjustable open slots and save myself some of that work. Getting older and smarter, hopefully!