FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
if anyone knows the firing order for a 105 aswell on the cap what would be # 1 so on thanx .Some1 pulled them on me or I would of documented ..thanx again guys
I have a 105 myself, the correct order according to the Chrysler Outboard repair manual is 1,3,2,4 going clockwise from number 1. #1 is right under your dist. timing screw.
It's a good thing you caught that whc290...I rechecked the book and that's what it say...so it pays to have the book, to double check if nothing else...
I am in the process of buying a Chrysler boat with motor, I tested compression and it is good so I decided to move forward. The motor turns on but backfires and am thinking it might be the timing or firing order. I have never worked on an outboard motor but do have good knowledge of auto engines. Does any body know the firing order for a 4 cyl Chrysler 100 HP? I would really appreciate any help. Thanks!!!!!