finally have pics of zodiac.

GA_Boater

Honorary Moderator Emeritus
Your bro wore a CAT hat when running her, did't he? She might be the D9 of the seas. :smile:

A diesel jet must be a rare thing.

82rude

Rear Admiral
SAR was looking for a new boat years ago and the govt in their infinenent stupidity would not allow them to get a new one till they allowed the govt to totally rebuild that one!Then they had to get rid of it so my bro bid 1500cnd and got it.Awful nice 1500 dollar boat.I believe its a 6 cyl turbo diesel with jacuzzi outbdrive ,she hauls along pretty good.It would be perfect for a sar operation id believe Now that I realize its on consignment is it wrong of me to hope he doesn't sell it and maybe I can use it trolling deeper in lake superior?:joyous:He,s never used it since owning it .I would of had her on the water toot sweet.I basically got my 90hp Evinrude (1982) through govt sale and used her for 26 years or so .Mine was cnd coast guard and was on a pallet with 2 150 mercs and 2 90 rudes and the fire dept wanted the 150,s but had to bid on all 4.All 4 were barely ever used sitting on the backs of large cg boats on emergency throw over the side boats and all 4 were well taken care of both mechanically and cosmetically.

Last edited:

aspeck

Staff member
Man, I would love to have that thing for a rescue boat here. Use that for the lake and the tinny and inflatable for the river.. That would be sweet!