Fighting talk

rudeafrican

Petty Officer 1st Class
This news story was run on our local services. I've c & p for your info. In my book this is fighting talk and the talkers should not complain when they get their dues....<br /><br /> Militant group warns of dark days under Bush <br /><br /> November 05 2004 at 10:30AM <br /> <br />Dubai - A militant group linked to Osama bin Laden's al-Qaeda network threatened the United States with reprisals after the re-election of President George Bush, warning of "unbearable hell" in a website statement on Friday.<br /><br />"The coming days will show you that the one you preferred will lead you to an unbearable hell," said the statement.<br /><br />The group is calling itself the Abu Hafs al-Masri Brigade, apparently in reference to the al-Qaeda military chief who was killed in Afghanistan in October 2001.<br /><br />The same group claimed responsibility for the deadly train bombings in Madrid in March this year.<br /><br />"Although the criminal Bush has spilt the blood of Muslims during the last four years and despite the butcheries that he committed and continues to perpetrate in Afghanistan, in Palestine and in Iraq, we see that the applause of his people is increasing," it said.<br /><br />"This shows the nature of the American people who approved the war against Islam led by criminal America," it added.<br /><br />The statement comes after a message from al-Qaeda leader Osama Bin Laden - broadcast just days ahead of the American election - warned the United States of new attacks similar to those of September 11, 2001.<br /><br />Bush beat his rival Democrat John Kerry to win a second term in office in Tuesday's vote.

waterone1@aol.com

Lieutenant Junior Grade
Re: Fighting talk

It's the same old crap that we have been hearing for years now. They just don't get it and probably never will. When we have been forced to go into another country, we do so with "kid gloves". We use target specific weapons, and even when they turn a church into a fortress and battle ground, we back off and try to engage them elsewhere. Any war we have been involved in, we usually go in and rebuild afterward at our expense.<br /> They are doing the most damage they can by any means they have. Not since Hiroshama have we ever done anything like that. I guess if they push the US hard enough, they just might get what they have comming. Leaving our entire military out of it, I bet some of our street gangs could put a world of hurt on them if it ever came down to it.

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Ho Hum. :rolleyes: <br /><br />I'm so frightened that I fell asleep reading that wimpy whine.

Carphunter

Commander

LMAO at JB. :D <br /><br />Thanks JB, my morning Mountain Dew is now all over the computer screen. :D

oddjob

Commander

Those sand-chiggers over there really scear me .....Ooooh!I should have never voted for Bush! what have I done?...now their really, REALLY mad at us. :eek:

KaGee

Admiral

Blah....Blah.....Blah.....Blah!!!!!!

mellowyellow

Vice Admiral

THEY are the scared ones IMO... might be why<br />they all wear masks in any videos?

spratt

Lieutenant

Why is it that that raghead has access to OUR airwaves via the media, when there is NO CHANCE you or I can ever buy time to talk back to that raghead? (Dear Lord, I pray I am not showing prejudice nor hatred here!)

JB

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Would you settle for POOF them?

mikeandronda

Lieutenant Commander

Please JB ........use the poof button and poof the terrorists..

12Footer

Fleet Admiral

poor terrorists. lol<br />"mercey" sakes lol<br />In the immortal words of President GW Bush,<br />"BRING IT ON !!! LET'S ROLL!!<br />And they will get thier dues, RA.

Link

Rear Admiral

Originally posted by JB:<br /> Would you settle for POOF them?
ROFLOL you made my afternoon..<br /><br />Use the ring JB use the ring it's magic!

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Welcome to Missouri towel heads !!!! Come and play!!<br /><br />
mailbox.jpg

cc lancer

Petty Officer 1st Class

I wonder how many times the owner has had his house broken into? ...........probably none.

AK_Chappy

Lieutenant

ROFLMAO,<br />That is tooooooooo cooooooool!!!!<br />I want a mailbox like dat one!!<br /><br />Awesome shot there Stumpys.<br /><br />AK Chappy

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

Hey Stumpys, I take it you're pro gun? LOL<br />Me too! Love your mailbox.<br />Bassy

Stumpys

Petty Officer 1st Class

Sorry Bassy... it's not mine, but I wish it was. I thought it was so funny when I first saw it. I just had to share the pic, oh yeah, and invite the towlies over to play. <br /><br />Me and the wife are both hunters, so we love our guns. I don't think them towel heads wanna threaten the ole' lady!!! PMS and a gun in her hand???? *OUCH*... there went a thump on my head again! I better quit talking about her before I get hurt too! :D