FICHT emm help needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

cyber3d

Recruit
Hi, i need help to identyfie burnt down components
on this Ficht EMM, if someone has a spare one or has
it fixed at DFI please open up your EMM and share some information
and about the components at the water cooling side.

First are three big IGPT-s named IXGK50N60B what are the other components aftere
these big three named. Share pictures or write names here.

p1000222.jpg

help, help :cool:

jhebert

Ensign
Re: FICHT emm help needed.

Based on what is shown in the image (above), it appears that the component identification will be visible once you remove the heat sink or clamp holding the component. You might also contact DFI Technologies. DFI Technologies is a firm that repairs Evinrude EMM components. See

http://www.dfitechnologies.com/policies.html

cyber3d

Recruit
Re: FICHT emm help needed.

This is a sample picture and mine is already dissambled but im missing the datasheet of the named components and other components are not available in my country, if anyone can help then please contact me. As electronics is not new to me i have tested out that the hole line of these components have failed and thats why my EMM is not working. This seams to be common to these EMM-s as these components are cooled by water and if there is not eficest cooling they burn down. Three big one named IXGK 50N60B have heat dissipation rating of 300W so three of these total 900W that needs to be cooled and kept under 150*C (break down temp) these control the injectors. Other two on the other side i think are controlling ignition and middle two are not known as i dont have part numbers on them. So this information is free for all DIY guys and little help is needed. Also looking for replacement parts or if someone has their EMM been to DFI look what has been replaced as they promise to but in better components. Parts and replacement in local electronic shop will be cheap then and anybody with soldering iron can do this.

Chemita

Recruit
He desmontado completamente un emm por si quieres que lea el número de referencia. ya has resueltoIMG_20210519_002037.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.