FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
Ya, not much will take glass off except sandpaper, be VERY careful once you hit aluminum, it isn't very thick any how and you don't want to sand any of it off and make it thinner yet.
I have the same issue. Fiberglass on aluminum. After gently grinding down, I plan to recoat with an epoxy. Any ideas on this approach and product to use?
I have the same issue. Fiberglass on aluminum. After gently grinding down, I plan to recoat with an epoxy. Any ideas on this approach and product to use?