Fenders, speakers, or stuff along the transom area?

D

DJ

Re: Fenders, speakers, or stuff along the transom area?

Interesting idea, Not for me but interesting.

There are no direct links, so it passes the "mod test" for now.

We're watching. Thanks for the heads up.

SpinnerBait_Nut

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

Can somebody tell me what this post is about? I tried to go to a site named Seabuddy.net and couldn't find one. If he's advertising something he's doing a pretty poor job! :D
Just a place for hosting pictures etc. Kinda like a copyright I guess.

bassboy1

Lieutenant Commander

There's a reason we have a 12 gauge in the rod locker. That is destroying the peace of the lake. If you want to listen to music on your boat, that is fine, provided you have it at a reasonable level. But, if your skier can hear it, over the noise of the engine, you have a major problem, and that is where I get mad.:mad:

amynbill

Petty Officer 1st Class

There's a reason we have a 12 gauge in the rod locker. That is destroying the peace of the lake. If you want to listen to music on your boat, that is fine, provided you have it at a reasonable level. But, if your skier can hear it, over the noise of the engine, you have a major problem, and that is where I get mad.:mad:

I agree to a point. The idea of tower mounted speakers is so that the boarder can listen to tunes while ripping it up.

I think there is a time and place for such things, and all boaters must have a mutual respect for the areas where you should and shouldn't listen to loud music, just the same as fisherman should have respect to other boaters by parking boats out of reasonable traffic areas and not fishing near ramps etc...

I have seen abuse on both sides along the rivers.

Nandy

Commander

try "http://seabuddy.net/photos/main.php", I think he is just trying to build a following and test the "waters" so when he do a full launch he already has some experience under his belt.

Last edited:

Dakota47

Senior Chief Petty Officer

Waste of money.

Hashi

Chief Petty Officer

Ka-BOOM!.

45Auto

Commander

He's been a member since June 2004. Made 60 posts in 3 1/2 years. Not a very impressive way to build a following. I think he just likes to post stuff to see what kind of reaction he gets.

QC

Supreme Mariner

I think there is a time and place for such things, and all boaters must have a mutual respect for the areas where you should and shouldn't listen to loud music, just the same as fisherman should have respect to other boaters by parking boats out of reasonable traffic areas and not fishing near ramps etc...

I have seen abuse on both sides along the rivers.
I agree with this. I have mentioned that I have a big "system" on my current boat. Never thought I wanted one, but it was on this boat when we bought her. Anyway, it has been a wonderful feature. There is a place and a time for it . . . The kids love it, the wife loves it, and when we are not near others we crank it up. When we would be bugging other people we don't . . . Pretty simple really.

tashasdaddy

Honorary Moderator Emeritus

most are not as considerate as you.