FORUM RULES UPDATED - The forum rules have been updated to continue to provide a friendly and safe environment for our member community. Please take a moment to review the updated rules and our terms of use and privacy policy. Click here for Forum Rules which has links to the 'terms of use' and 'privacy policy'.
In Other News . . .
You will notice a few enchancements to the forums to make your experience better. These include: Email Notifications, Thread Previews, Thread Starter Notation, and Emoji Options on the 'Like' icon. . .
Additionally, the merchant portions of the website have been updated and are now operational. . . . Check out iBoats for all your boating gear.
I us Danny Kings punch bait for catfishing, Along about 4 in the morning if you get the munchies, just smear a little punchbait on a piece of bread and your set to go.For a chaser a nice can of Tomato juice.8)
well I like to bring a folding mesh basket and a lighter, a jug of water, coffee and pot (perk), eggs as well as assorted snaks. But then I may be there for a few days 8)