Favorite Comic Strip

tylerin

Commander
I love reading the funnies, and there are many I like, but if I had to pick one it would be Andy Capp :D

gaugeguy

Captain
Re: Favorite Comic Strip

I used to love Calvin & Hobbes, bums me out that it isn't around anymore.

Carphunter

Commander

I always liked the Far Side??? ....or something like that. I don't think that fella writes those comics anymore.

gaugeguy

Captain

Gary Larson, Carpy. I have the "Prehistory of the Far Side, 10th anniversary" in my office, and some of the toons in there crack me up just about as much as thinking about you with your head painted!! :D

aspeck

Staff member

GG, didn't Gary Larson write those by viewing the life of Super Carp?

ndemge

Commander

don't catch many comics,,,<br />but...<br />farside,dilbert,non sequiter,duplex

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by aspeck:<br /> GG, didn't Gary Larson right those by viewing the life of Super Carp?
Yeah, I think he had to have read "The World According To Carp" also<br /> :D

aspeck

Staff member

Wizard of ID, Tank McNamara, The Far SIde, The World according to Carp ...

Carphunter

Commander

Oh, I see GG, .........you got you a new "yeah" man. Please don't tell me that you and Tylerin broke up. :p <br /><br />Let me tell ya what your gettin with 'ol 'speck. Your gettin one of them Wildcat fans........and their the worst. They don't know the first thing 'bout hoops 'cept that the Cardinals will always be beatin 'em. Poor, poor Mildcat fans. ;) <br /><br />Now you and Tylerin kiss and make-up,............this site wouldn't be the same if you two weren't together........Kinda like Sonny and Cher. (You two decide who gets to be Cher). :p

gaugeguy

Captain

Originally posted by Carphunter:<br /> ........Kinda like Sonny and Cher. (You two decide who gets to be Cher). :p
Sonny's dead :( Cher still looks good for, what, a 100 year old woman :D

aspeck

Staff member

Carp, I am sorry, but you fell from hero status when you refused to see the light and insist on following a loser. It is blue, not red! Wildcat, not tweety birds, er, I mean Cardinals.<br /><br />To get this thread back on track, Carpy's favorite comic strip, after himself, would be Tweety Bird (he tot he taw a Wildcat!).

ehenry

Commander

Arlo and Janis is a good one. Blondie is another, that Dagwood knows he can eat. Dennis the Menace is a standard. Beetle Baily.....the list goes on.

Carphunter

Commander

"I tot I taw a mildcat .............cryin" ;) <br /><br />Ok GG, how 'bout Captain and Tenielle(sp).<br />The Captain did wear a Blue hat..................or was it Black :confused: ......... :D <br /><br />"Speck........I sense the good in you, don't be tempted by the darkside". ;)

snapperbait

Vice Admiral

Bloom County / Outland / Opus.... My all time favorite...<br /><br />Like The Far Side and Non Seqiuter as well..

Bassy

Lieutenant Commander

I always enjoy Zits, Baby Blues and I also miss Calvin & Hobbs. That was one great comic.

jtexas

Fleet Admiral

Dilbert, and the one with a cat named Bucky.<br /><br />I read Nancy for years, just hoping that one day it would pay off with a big laugh. It was mildly amusing once...

mrbscott19

Chief Petty Officer

Originally posted by jtexas:<br /> Dilbert, and the one with a cat named Bucky.<br /><br />I read Nancy for years, just hoping that one day it would pay off with a big laugh. It was mildly amusing once...
Bucky is from "Get Fuzzy". That is one of the best cartoons written today! My other favorites are Dilbert and Foxtrot.

Parrott_head

Chief Petty Officer

"The Far Side" "Bloom County" "Get Fuzzy" "Zits"<br />"Dilbert"